Tuesday, January 11

~A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her life. --------> lelaki sejati, mana na cari? ;D

I want to hold you in my arms, gently
Beyond sex and security, prestige and triumph,
to say once and for all, "I love you", and mean it
from the top of my head to-the-depths of my soul
This is the love that casts out fear that makes life worth living
That takes a man and woman on the earth and lifts them finally
above every power or pain that could wound them
I have seen so many sights, heard so many words
but none as beautiful
As the sight and sound of a man and woman 
Who say with their every act
Their eyes and all their being
"I LOVE YOU!"-------------->nahhhhhh, aku ingin menjadi yang bertuah untuk dicintai pleh pencinta (':

No comments:

Post a Comment